Saturday, September 29, 2012

Doll Furniture Projects

I found this baby bed for $3.99. I plan to remove the siding and use the head/foot boards as well as the side railings to make a 4-poster bed. My husband said it will work. The length is 18" so any doll who is photographed in it would have to be sitting up. Otherwise she would look very cramped.

I also found a cabinet and jewelry armoires that I thought would be great to house doll clothing in. I do not have Kirsten, Addy or Felicity's trunks. 

I lined the drawers and shelves in paper.

Since I bought the armoire before the bed, I'm now thinking of painting it white to match.

Only because I also bought this dresser that I will leave natural.

 The drawers were already felt lined. The top does not open - it is built like a dresser.

I found this cabinet and decoupaged the pattern from Kirsten's furniture onto the front then painted it to match. It certainly makes a cute prop and she can put food, dishes, baskets and sewing items inside the shelves.





 I can't wait to use these little make shift furniture pieces and I hope my dolls don't mind that they did not come from the AG store.

No comments:

Post a Comment