Friday, December 18, 2015

*RUMOR* BF 2016 Melody Ellison - Story and Meet Outfit

An AG insider told LADL that our soon to debut (fall 2016) new AA Beforever character

LINK
is RUMORED to be a singer!

Aaaaaaahhhhhh! FINALLY!

Her older brother is trying to break into Motown and she has a big performance to prepare for at her church. Her meet outfit is rumored to be the dress we saw previously on eBay. It is rumored to be featured on BOOK 1 (No Ordinary Sound by Denise Patrick Lewis). Pre-orders begin in January.


LINK Jan 2015
 ^THIS^ 
(MY DREAM DOLL) 

I can not wait for Melody! I'm hoping for a microphone, records maybe just maybe a recording studio!!!
(My husband has converted the garage into a recording studio)  

SO EXCITED!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am super excited too Rhonda! I cannot wait to see what she looks like! Do you think they will use the Sonali face mold? I hope so. Based on the illustration from her book, she looks so pretty. And I love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Rhonda! :) I know you will be buying her as soon as possible. :)
    - American Girl Doll Artist
    smalldollsinabigworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited...can't wait to see what she looks like. Please...hope she has a different face mold from Truly Me 46, 47 and the new one that debuted this year during the launch. It would be nice to have more options of AA dolls to choose from that do not feature the Sonali and Addy face mold. I love all the face molds, but it would be nice to have more options with the newer dolls coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have seen photos of the book and you are correct!!! The walk to freedom is mentioned on a paper tacked on the building walls behind Melody on the book cover also.

    ReplyDelete