Monday, August 17, 2015

*Update News* Scheduled Launch - LORI by OG


There has been a lot of interest in the mini doll line LORI by OG since the original post introducing LORI. Per three Target stores, I was told items hit Target shelves August 23.

 In addition to eight new mini dolls, there are mini doll outfits, a loft style mini house, four furniture sets, a ballet studio and deluxe accessories which include pets.
Diana was able to obtain the DPCI for 10 different items, although within an item there may be different pieces. Call your store to check stock after August 23 and give them the following DPCI#.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it! Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need the camper which needs the car and of course, some clothes...wait, why do dolls need cars? I do love campers though even since my big yellow Barbie RV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to seeing this on the shelves. Not sure any will come home. Who knows?
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete