For those of you on a budget who want a DIY project, this will be fun for you!
- Foam board or thick cardboard
- Foil tubes or wooden dowels
- Metallic gold paint or scrapbook paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Mod Podge Glossy
- Glue stick, craft glue, hot glue
- Draw fun shapes for your table top surfaces onto boards. Cut.
- Trace these shapes onto scrapbook paper.
- Coat paper with glossy Mod Podge for a retro Melamine look.
- Glue each table top in scrapbook paper.
- Paint or paper leg posts (tubes or dowels) in gold metallic
- Cut dowels down to size for your preferred table height.
- Glue dowels onto the underside of your table tops.
- Once dry, stack the tiers and glue into place.
- Optional - nail file the table edges for smooth finish.
Using the base, you can make different style table by stacking tiers.