Molly's Camp Outfit
Every morning at Camp Gowonagin’s flag-raising ceremony, Molly has to pass inspection in this uniform:
- A crisp white shirt with a blue camp tie
- Red shorts
- A hat sporting the camp’s logo
Unfortunately I don't have her camp hat or shoes.
I would love to get her tent!!
Molly’s Camp Tent
This canvas-walled tent helps girls imagine what it was like to spend two weeks with Molly at Camp Gowonagin.
Molly’s Camping Equipment
Molly brings all of the required equipment for her stay at Camp Gowonagin:
- A working flashlight and a compass for nature hikes
- A green shoulder bag with a mess kit, including a tin plate, cup, and pot that nest together in a frying pan
- A sit-upon kit to keep Molly’s bottom dry on evenings around the campfire; it includes a vinyl pouch, red plastic thread, and a newspaper to tuck inside—a copy of the Chicago Tribune’s historic D-Day edition of June 6, 1944
When Molly goes to camp, she brings Dad’s old sleeping bag, which has a full zipper and plaid flannel lining to keep her cozy on cool nights. It comes with an olive-green duffel bag, featuring a drawstring and hand strap, that Molly can use to pack up the sleeping bag when it’s time to return home.