Monday, October 1, 2012

*Opening* New Doll Felicity

I'm so happy that Felicity's here! The mail was ON TIME!
 





I removed her clothing to inspect it. There's a small stain on the back of her hem. It's a slight discoloration almost like a tea or coffee stain. Everything else was fine (I am washing her clothing now).






She has dirt on her face - notice the top of her nose. And it looks like jelly on her cheek!
 



Her hair is just as described on the listing - very tangled and in need of a Downy Dunk!
 
 

This is what it looked like after I brushed through it and got the tangles out. FRIZZ!


While Felicity spends some time at our home spa I have a surprise announcement!

I have been looking for a retired Samantha to add to my collection and I found one! The listing is from the original owner. Her grandparents bought Samantha for her when she was a child. She is a white body Samantha. There are some stains on her cloth body, but I can wash them out easily. She should be here in a few days.
So happy :-) Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment