Now that the bed has been built and painted -see PART ONE here - I made a basic mattress out of muslin to match that of Felicity's.
Then I had to find red gingham fabric for the canopy drapes and was SO HAPPY when I did at Hobby Lobby!
I knew the task of finding bedding to match Felicity's would be close to impossible. I found two different patterns, but wish they were combined. I think they would make a very close match. Still I like the fabric I got - it is pretty.
The drawback - is that the finished bed is not 23" tall like the AG bed. It is 19" tall.
I painted it then upholstered some cardboard with a fabric swatch to make a seat.