Friday, May 17, 2019

*Doll Room Tour* Dairy Delights Ice Cream Shop








The glass jars with polka-dot lids were given to me from someone's wedding. I have bought them at Party City with just silver tops. 12 for $9.99 in wedding section. The plastic jars on the back wall are from Joann's 12 for $7.99 and I used a coupon. I added the chalkboard labels and wrote names on front with chalk. There is real edible candy in every jar, the ice cream case I handmade out of card board and the plastic from a doll box. I made the counter with the register on it. The top part is a wooden desk organizer covered with contact paper on top of two mini file cabinets with the striped paper in front. The sign on the front of counter is a plastic plate from CVS. It goes with the one on the back wall sitting on top of jars of candy. I made the sink out of a candle holder, styrofoam, cardboard, contact and scrapbook paper and the little sink piece. I bought the table, the white shelf the jars on sitting on and the white cabinet thing with mirrors. I made the floor with foam board and construction paper. The bakery case behind counter I made also.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love the creativity that went into this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love your attention to detail and how you pulled the theme together. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love a checkerboard floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fabulous and the table and chairs are lovely. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete