- Small box (cereal, cracker)
- Florist foam - for silks
- Silk greenery, bushes
- Popsicle sticks
- Craft glue
- Wire cutters ADULT SUPERVISION
- Cut the bottom of your snack or cereal box 2-3" tall. (Glue the opened side closed and repeat to make two window boxes)
- *Optional - paint the exterior of the box.
- Measure and cut florist foam to fit inside, glue into place.
- Drizzle craft glue on top of the florist foam and sprinkle moss, covering the foam.
- Using wire clippers and ADULT SUPERVISION, clip greenery into individual stems.
- Begin adding greenery by sticking the stems into the florist foam, do not over crowd (leave room "to grow").
- Print the seed packet labels and glue onto Popsicle sticks
- Insert a seed packet label into each flower box.
You can place these in your doll rooms and doll houses. These will work for Addy, Kirsten, Felicity and Samantha too.
For Molly add small American Flags into the greenery for a Victory Garden.