You're dolls can enjoy a cool ice cream treat any day of the year! Stock your ice cream parlor, diner and school cafeteria with these delicious ice cream sandwiches.
- Stiff sponge
- Craft foam sheet, thick - white, pink, green
- Acrylic paint - dark brown, espresso
- Tear off the green scouring side of the sponge, discard.
- Cut small rectangles out of both the foam and sponge, same sizes.
- Have an adult slice the sponge to make two rectangle pieces.
- Paint the sponges on all sides, dark brown.
- Assemble sandwiches and glue together.
Use craft foam sheets and glue to make sandwiches.