I got several requests from both Samantha's Ice Cream Parlor post and my You Tube video on how I made the ice cream.
- 1/2" Styrofoam craft balls- smooth
- Acrylic paint
- Hot Glue
- Wax Paper
- Exacto knife - ADULT SUPERVISION
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on your work surface.
- Cut two foam craft balls in half. ASK AN ADULT TO HELP
- Set aside two craft foam halves.
- Break apart the foam half into random strips.
- Hot Glue the foam strips around the bottom edge of the half craft ball.
- Using a craft knife, make slashes on the scoop, cut grooves.
- Paint your "scoop" on all sides.
- Repeat the process for more scoops.