Tuesday, October 1, 2013

*Review* Journey Girls Blue Cruiser Bike

I got the LAST ONE at my local Toys R Us! Super cute...I do wish it were one solid color - red or blue. ($22)



It has a deep white basket in front.
 

The entire bike is plastic and painted in an ombre effect. The handle bars, foot pedals, seat and back wheel are all purple.
 

The wheels move even with the kickstand, but the bell doesn't ring.
 

There are streamers on the handle bars - CUTE!



The helmet fits Julie snug, this is a good indicator that it will also fit Our Generation, Madame Alexander and other 18" dolls.
 


I recommend this bike. It's affordable and very sturdy durable plastic. Easy to clean mud and dirt off with a quick spray using the garden hose then wipe dry. It is by far the most inexpensive bicycle I've found...other toy store brands sell bikes $45+ and American Girl bikes are $100+.

No comments:

Post a Comment