There is something romantic about Snow White's wishing well. This is where she first meets Prince Charming when he hears his singing about true love.
- Scrapbook paper - stone or brick print
- Tacky glue
- paper tubes (foil, paper towel or wrapping paper)
- Foam board
- Trace the top of the bucket onto a piece of cardboard, cut it out.
- Glue this cardboard circle onto the top of the bucket to create a ledge.
- Cover the bucket in scrapbook paper, gluing securely.
- You may choose to Mod Podge the sides of the bucket.
- Cut two-three small slits in the bottom of each paper tube, fold outward.
- Glue the paper tubes to each side of the bucket ledge, these will be your posts.
- Glue a cardboard support beam across both posts.
- For the roof top you may choose to use cardboard or foam board - score in half and bend slighlty then glue to the cross beam.
- Decorate with a bucket, vines, flowers, butterflies