Tuesday, November 21, 2017

*REVIEW* Blue Rhinestone Studded Dress - PWP



Simple and sweet, this dress is perfect for winter gatherings. It features:
  • A deep-blue dress with three-quarter sleeves, rhinestones at the neckline, and a sparkly silver ribbon at the waist
  • A glittery silver headband
  • A matching bracelet

This is the PWP dress, which comes with a bracelet and headband. I bought the sandals separate, not knowing that they would have the metallic thread that goes with the dress. The shoes from Gabriela’s Celebration outfit would also match. This is a nice dress as well. 

I love the dolls shoes, whenever they are on sale, I can’t resist. It is funny, because for me, I have a pair of everyday shoes, one pair of sneakers, and two dressy shoes that go with everything.  

Melody wanted to be our model today. She looks nice in this outfit.
-Renee

1 comment:

  1. Melody looks adorable in this outfit. I actually just ordered Melody yesterday. My daughter is going to be very happy to have her.

    ReplyDelete