Wednesday, July 19, 2017

*TAMMY'S TRAVELS* Day Three - Alaska

During the summer time where I live, in Alaska it normally does not get very warm. It stays pretty mild and to us, a warm day is any where from 70 degrees and up! people complain its too hot! Which has always been kinda funny to me coming from Michigan myself! And the weird thing is, after living in Alaska, for six years I have started to feel that 70 degrees is too hot too! Here is how Tammy and my dolls dealt with our Summer heat! 


Tammy: Do, do do. Mina, isn't it a nice day outside? 

Mina: Arff!!! 


Lottie: Oh my gosh its so hot outside and only 7am! What are we gonna do about this???
Tammy: This is hot? Its only 65 degrees!
Lottie: Its muggy and hot! Its never humid in Alaska!
Tammy: You're so funny! 
Lottie: Seriously, what are we going to do about this? 


Annalise: I brought the ice cream girls!
Tammy: ooh I am up for ice cream!
Lottie: Goodie!!!

Usually on hot days in Alaska, I break down and go to the store and get ice cream sandwiches for everyone! Its a good day then! 

Stay tuned for more of Tammy's Adventures in Alaska!

3 comments:

  1. Ice cream for breakfast, hum that's an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I had to chuckle at 65 and 70 being too hot. We're to get to 98 today with the humidity creating a "real feel" of 105. However, I understand acclimating to your surroundings. Also makes me realize why many of the First Nation tribes were nomadic.

    Love the idea of an ice cream sandwich...may have one or at least a bowl of ice cream later.

    thank you for sharing your travels. Love seeing what's happening in Alaska!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a restaurant yesterday that offered a Breakfast Banana Split on their menu. Used yogurt instead of ice cream. Sounds like a good way to start a hot and humid morning, especially here in the lower 48 where it promises to be in the 80s-90s.

    ReplyDelete