Thursday, February 9, 2017

*NEWS* Introducing Bex, Your Modern Girl™ - A Girl for All Time

Frances has been busy at the London Toy Fair and will be in New York next week for the Toy Fair. I am SOOOOO EXCITED to finally be able to share the newest A Girl for All Time, Modern Girl release.


Bex is a totally new face sculpt, and as promised we are slowly expanding our Modern Girl line to incorporate more diverse dolls and characters. Bex ( or Becca, as her family calls her ) is English with an Afro Caribbean background. She has three brothers - all of whom driver her mad ! - and she met her best friend Maya rollerblading and they are in a hockey team together. Becca loves reading - and writing poetry ( in secret ! )  - and she can’t wait until she and her mates start their own band… 

 
Bex will be launched at the end of this year and has had such a lovely response in the UK. 
 
***********
 
I just LOVE her to bits! Can Not Wait!
What do you think about Bex?

22 comments:

  1. I really like her hair, skin tone and beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. I think she is my favorite doll from this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never posted here before, but I just had to say that she is ADORABLE!! I'M VERY much looking forward to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! I like the new Indian girl, but I think I like this one even more! Saving money to get her, it seems...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beauty. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Word. What a *gorgeous* face sculpt. And her hair... so beautiful. I'm in love with her blouse, too. I've just recently been considering the AGFAT line, and this newest addition is really making me take another serious look. Thank you for posting this!

    --Michele Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is lovely! A beautiful face, really cool modern outfit, another wonderful addition to the AGFAT line. My girls are looking forward to a new friend ("Bex!") moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her so much! Thank you for posting! Will seriously consider getting her in the future. Love everything about her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bex is really pretty. I like AGFAT's new Modern Line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Out of all of the new dolls being released in the 18'' category, Bex is by far my favorite. She is absolutely beautiful! I have thought about purchasing AGFAT for quite a while now, and I think that Bex will be my 1st! I really love what AGFAT is doing with their line and I'm hoping they continue to offer diverse and interesting characters to their collection. I saw the picture from the London Toy Fair.....is there a new red-head coming too? I saw a picture of a doll I didn't recognize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red-headed girl is Elinor, she's from the Elizabethan period. The company website has pics of her.

      Delete
  11. Her face sculpt is absolutely stunning!!! I was wondering if it was new...

    I didn't like her hair as much in the "real life" pictures I've seen of her but she's definitely on my radar and I'll be following news about her closely.

    I have a feeling she might be coming home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! This is definitely my favorite sculpt and total doll of theirs and will be the kicker to get the line in my collection. She is now on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete