Monday, December 19, 2016

*REVIEW* AG Ombre Ballet Outfit



I want to the rate the Ombre Ballet Outfit $34.00. Let me say it amazing and thoughtfully crafted. 


It includes a Recital Program, and two tickets to a Recital. 




Additionally earlier this year, I was able to help pick out the 2016 Costumes for my daughter's 2016 Recital and no one could imagine how excited I was when I saw a costume so close to American Girl in the catalog. 





 

I did hope it would go on sale, but it was worth full price for this occasion. The quality and attention to detail is amazing to me.  Merry Christmas!

-Maxine

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. God bless you and thank you so very much.Merry Christmas to your Family also. I thank God for You.

      Delete
  2. Hope Faith is beautiful! The doll coordinates with her so well. Thank you for sharing these precious memories. Merry Christmas! Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This was such a enjoyable Recital. I was thrilled to see the Doll Matching. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete