Thursday, October 20, 2016

*NEWS* Pre-Order Your Modern Girls Maya & Nisha - A Girl for All Time



Please note that this is a limited Kickstarter First edition and is an advanced pre-order. Goods will be delivered to you between mid December 2016 and mid January 2017. We do not *guarantee* Christmas delivery but will do our best to get goods delivered as possible. 


Hi, my name’s Nisha. Maya is my best mate. I’m twelve and my starsign’s Cancer. My birthday is on July 6th. I drive my parents crazy cos I sing all the time. Maya and I are going to start a band some day. I love vintage clothes - especially things from the 1980s, which I collect from charity shops and I love taking photographs with real film...'
Nisha comes dressed in a gorgeous skater dress with a ruffled hem, white tights, and beautifully constructed lace up boots.



 Hi, my name’s Maya. I’m twelve and my starsign's Aries. My birthday is on april 20th. I love my skateboard and playing guitar.  I’m learning bass.. and me and my friends, we’re going to be in a band very soon.  Nisha says I dress like a boy but I don't care. I don't want to wear stuff I cant climb a tree in or fall off my skateboard in...'
Maya comes dressed in denim dungarees with a stripey Breton t-shirt with snaps on the back, and gorgeous black lace up boots. 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot seem to find this on Kickstarter. Do you know if these girls will have books too?

    ReplyDelete