Sunday, September 25, 2016

Instagram Doll Community - AGIG-ers

LADL is on Instagram. As part of the AGIG community, I am IMPRESSED with the amazing doll accounts I've seen. I have a variety of favorites for different reasons. Some have awesome photography skills, others have creative doll spaces, unique crafts or OOAK custom dolls. The AGIG community is a great place for news and projects, even giveaway contests.

Here is a list of a some of LADL favorite AGIG-ers. Check back as more are added to the list on the right side bar, LADL is always scouting. 






















6 comments:

  1. Wow. There is just so much talent out there! These photos are amazingly beautiful and creative. I will check these out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Its always nice to look for inspiration! My respect for all creative people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had Instagram!! I will have to follow you!! I am @kawaii.panda.ag if you would like to check it out!! ^-^
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am truly honored to be a part of the AGIG community and to be mentioned here on your blog in this post!
    -OneMoreDoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post absolutely incredible accounts. Magical they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this Rhonda!!! I am always on the lookout for cute doll sites!!!!

    ReplyDelete