Backdrops are fun to make. If you already have an AG backdrop to use, you may choose to skip this project.
- Tri-fold presentation board
- Scrapbook paper, wrapping paper or fabric
- Glue Stick
- Misc: flowers, greenery, butterflies, birds, etc
- Cover your tri-fold board in decorative papers or fabric, gluing down the edges then stapling close to the edge as possible.
- Be sure to line up pattern seams, gluing into place to avoid shifting.
- Add "filler" by placing greenery, floral and nature items.