It's spring...fireplaces may be on your spring cleaning list. I have a few ideas to share with you on making quick, SIMPLE, affordable fireplace facades for your doll rooms. These can be done using items around your house.
- 8x10" box, (cereal, cracker, snack box)
- Brick scrapbook paper
- Black paint
- Cover the box in brick paper.
- Paint a black square in the lower center.
- Glue on the log/flame download*.
- Add a mantle, made from cardboard or a piece of wood.
You may choose to add a mirror or framed picture over the fireplace to decorate your doll space.