Maryellen's Retro TV and record player console is $85.00. If you're on a budget or want to make one now while you save for the real version, this is a fun project for you!
- Box - cereal, cookie or cracker
- Tan craft foam sheets, thin
- Clear piece from packaging
- Black and White TV image
- Tan or black buttons
- Toothpicks wrapped in foil
2. Glue tan craft foam sheets to act as doors and shelves for depth.
3. Cover a button in tin foil and glue to the top of the box.
4. Glue two toothpicks in the button, leaning them to the outer directions for antennas.
5. Measure your TV image.
6. Cut a piece of clear packaging to cover the image.
7. Glue TV image onto front, frame it.
8. Add button below for knobs.
9. Glue your encyclopedias to the lower front.
Fawn made a retro box TV using a Kleenex box, contact paper, button and Popsicle sticks.