Saturday, July 18, 2015

Introducing Dolls from Heaven

$100 includes free shipping

Dolls from Heaven are 18 inch Saint Dolls. They come with an outfit based on what the Saint wore during their life. They also come with a book that will inspire children to become saints. 




Our first Doll is Saint Therese of Lisieux. Saint Therese is one of our favorite saints. She has not only inspired our family, but millions of people with "her little way".


Sunday Best $28

We also made an additional outfit, her second dress is Therese's Sunday best; this outfit was inspired by her childhood and her love for going to church. Our hope is to have her debut before Christmas 2015.

Our plan is to introduce a series of saint dolls, whose story will encourage children to follow Jesus. Saints, like Saint John Paul II, Saint Bernadette, Saint Patrick, Saint Joan of Arc, and many more.




Order today, a Therese doll for your children, grandchildren, nieces, friends, and Godchildren.  

Dolls from Heaven

9 comments:

  1. I am glad to see a line of dolls with Christian based stories! Therese has lovely hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this doll looks a lot like ag does she have the same body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This doll is a little different, the face is a little larger, but the body and quality is the same as an American Girl.

      Delete
  3. This is so utterly wonderful!! I wish I had a grandchild to give Therese away. She is my favorite saint. I may order one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting! Wonder if Mother Teresa will be another? That would be neat if they had childhood ties to her like they can with the Little Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and the facial sculpt is refreshing! I dislike OG's startled faces and AG's classic mold noses with their "upturned nostrils". They just arent appealing to me. This sculpt reminds me of Gotz' line. I hope they come out with more books that tie in with the dolls. Like the world around them, which wars were going on at the time. Which World Leaders/Rulers/Royalty were around and what they were doing at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soo excited as to what this could become! I cant wait to see who comes out next. I was hoping someone would come out with a Christian line after seeing the cute Jewish one a few months back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wished there was a line of Catholic inspired dolls when my children were younger. Now I am glad to see there is - in time for my god children and grand children!

    ReplyDelete