Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where's Willow? Lake House (Day Three)

SWIMMING!



"I'm going in the pool!" Ella yelled.



The weather has been perfect at the lake house, (except for bugs) which meant no going in the lake, only the pool. The girls could not wait to soak up the sun and swim.


 "Turn up that old fashioned radio you found. I can't hear it." Said Willow.




"I'm thirsty, did anyone bring any drinks?" Paige asked.
"I did!" Grace said.


"I'm going in the pool too." Willow said.


"No splashing me Willow."
"I wasn't going to splash you!"


"What do you think? Should we get in the pool now too?" 
"Yea but leave your drink here...."


"It's so much better in the pool!" 

6 comments:

  1. Paige's sunglasses remind me of Audrey Hepburn! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I wondered when I noticed that swimming pool by the front door in the arrival photos if it was for the dog or the dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the girls' one-piece suits! Where did you find them?
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Paige's suit is My Life As...
      The one piece suits : http://livingadollslife.blogspot.com/2015/05/wheres-willow-lake-house-day-one.html

      Delete
  4. The girls look like they are having a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    Love the flower shaped floatie. This reminds me of your doll camp last summer.

    ReplyDelete