- Craft foam sheet - orange, tan
- scissors - decorative blade pinking sheers
- acrylic paint - tan
- Cut small square doll size crackers from the orange foam sheet using special scissors.
- Cut the tan foam sheet for peanut butter with regular scissors.
- Begin assembling your cracker sandwiches, gluing as you go.
- To make five dot indention on the crackers, dip the tip of a thin paint brush handle in tan paint.
- Carefully paint the four dots near the corners of each cracker, then one in the center.