You can make your own cinnamon buns for your 18" doll bakery, bistro or breakfast.
- Craft foam sheet - tan
- Hot Glue
- 3D puff paint - white
- Cut 1/2" strips of foam
- Cut one end on the diagonal
- Apply a small drop of glue on the square end, then turn under and roll.
- Apply a thin line of glue along the foam sheet, rolling as you go.
- When rolling the foam, slightly roll in downward motion so the center of the bun is elevated.
- Apply a dot of glue on the diagonal edge and hold in place until dry.
- After you have made as many rolls as you like, place them on wax paper or newspaper
- Drizzle 3D puff paint on top for the icing!