Monday, September 29, 2014

Doll Room Reveal - Candace

I finally set up a room for Gotz doll, Candace. She is on the ground floor (next to Derek).


I would love to get the Dreamy Daybed, but had to make one for her immediately out of a basic AG Hospital doll box.  I also made the bedspread and pillows for her. You recognize the OG Shih-Tzu pup and the McDs Happy Meal Barbies. She has a metal locker next to her bed to act as a divider between her space and Derek's.


The table is AG and I painted a basic LED lamp from Dollar Tree. I found this small chest of drawers thrifty shopping; it holds her socks and accessories.


The wall shelf was a larger piece that I asked my hubby to saw in two (Derek's using the other piece). I painted it to match. I love the owl decal from Dollar Tree.


The area rug is a place mat and the walls have been covered with paper that I found at Michael's. Its nice to finally have a contained area for her and her things. I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! As usual, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same paper in my doll's bedroom, and it turned out fabulous! I will try to send you pictures:) Also, this is kinda random, but at AGP Seattle, they had Addy in her new blue meet dress with the floral print, AND she had feathered eyebrows...
    ~Emma
    http://thecreamsicledollies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete