Friday, August 8, 2014

*Opening* Samantha Outfits

Tick tock - the clock is counting down to the release of NEW Samantha items!!!


Meanwhile I have been adding as many missing outfits to my collection as possible. I have no clue what prices will be like on eBay after her re-introduction.

There are many items I still lack, but when I see items at a decent price I typically buy. It's a random way of doing it - shot in the dark, but outfits are much easier to track down then accessories and smaller items.



I'm holding off now after these purchases. I'm saving money and am eagerly waiting to see what will be released at the end of the month.
Opening VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. when she comes back or is her hair wavy if you brush it it will be bad or is it wavy like rebecca if u wet it and brush it and finger curl it.it will be good

    ReplyDelete