Sunday, April 6, 2014

Clearing Up Confusion (Trademarkia) RUMORS

I've gotten several questions about Shelby and Emmy and all the confusion about the Trademarkia names. I know it's a lot to keep up with and I hope I can help explain.



These are the InnerStar University Guides

#46 is IU Shelby





Emmy has been abandoned by AG.


This could mean suddenly #31 will no longer be online. 


And RUMOR is - she is making room for #61.

We have to watch to see what happens. As all of the Trademarkia activity is speculation.

1 comment:

  1. The trademark for Emmy was originally filed four years ago. I'm guessing that the trademark was considered abandoned, when American Girl didn't release the doll in time before the trademark expired.
    On March 31, American Girl filed a second trademark for Emmy with a different serial number, so Emmy isn't gone for good yet.

    ReplyDelete