Saturday, June 15, 2013

How To Make - Basic Hat for 18" Dolls

A while back I made a Spanish style hat using felt and cardboard, but it was too small for my AG dolls.


 I was so excited that it fit Bianca who is a Journey Girl.

 I received a message requesting how to make a doll camping hat and decided to show a few other options as well. 

 Made with basic items around the house - 
you can make a hat for 18" dolls!! 

 Supplies:
  • Felt
  • Hot glue
  • Craft scissors
  • Embellishments
  • 12 oz foam or paper bowl

Here is the finished hat! Perfect for summer! Now Kit can run errands or enjoy the shade this hat provides at the beach or poolside.
 


 I decorated this hat for Felicity with a straw hat I bought from Hobby Lobby.



 And I found a cowboy version to embellish for Nicki.

I hope you enjoy this SUPER EASY craft!!

3 comments: